Luxury Tour Chauffeurs
If you want to travel Ireland in comfort and style, then Executive Choice Chauffeurs is the perfect luxury limousine service for you. We offer a range of chauffeur-driven private tours carefully designed to ensure that you experience Ireland at its very best. We are committed to providing you with a premium service which combines high standards of professionalism with the personal touch.
Travel along the Wild Atlantic Way, visit Ireland’s Ancient East or explore the historic capital city, Dublin. Your highly trained, experienced and helpful chauffeur/guide will share local knowledge on the folklore, culture and history of all the places you visit. He will provide you with unique opportunities to participate in a variety of activities, including listening to a traditional story-teller, enjoying a tasting session of organic Irish foods and much more.
At Executive Choice Chauffeurs, we are passionate about sharing all that is wonderful about Ireland-; its people, its culture and its stunning scenery. We do our very utmost to ensure that we provide a travel experience which makes the most of your stay in Ireland. At all times we seek to realise the vision embodied in our company motto “Exceeding expectations”.
Click on the tours below to read more:
THE ANCIENT EAST LUXURY TOUR
- Visit one of Ireland’s earliest monastic sites, situated in the quaint seaside town of Ardmore, in Co. Waterford
- Drive over the famous Sweep Hill, an area of outstanding beauty with breathtaking views of the coast
- Have a relaxing coffee break in a friendly cafe adjacent to the start of Ireland’s longest greenway
- Visit the pretty village of Lismore and its historic castle
- Admire the spectacular Mahon Waterfalls
- Enjoy visiting the stately home and grounds of Curraghmore, Ireland’s largest castle domain
- Watch highly skilled glassblowers at work in the world famous Waterford Glass factory
- View the panoramic seascapes, cliffs, bays and coves of the Copper Coast on Ireland’s eastern seaboard.
THE WILD ATLANTIC WAY LUXURY TOUR
- Travel the Dingle Peninsula and admire its breathtaking scenery including wonderful views of the Blasket Islands
- Visit the famous town of Killarney and view its beautiful lakes and mountains
- Visit the foot of Mt. Brandon famed for its connection with St. Brendan, patron saint of navigators
- Wander the streets of Dingle where the native Irish language still holds strong
- Take a stroll along the stunningly beautiful Inch Beach
THE BURREN AND ARAN ISLANDS LUXURY TOUR
- Explore the stunning limestone landscape of the Burren, situated on the wild coast of Co. Clare
- Visit the little fishing village of Doolin, famed for its traditional Irish music
- Enjoy the sea air on the 30 minute journey from Doolin to Inish Oirr, one of the Aran islands
- Explore Inis Oirr on horse and trap
- View the majestic cliffs of Moher from the sea
- Once back on the mainland, make the short journey to Lisdoonvarna, home of the biggest annual match making festival in Europe
- Savour an Irish coffee whilst listening to Irish traditional music
After arriving in from London, we were told that the Mallow Races were one of the main attractions. After enquiring at our hotel about private transport, we were advised to book Executive Choice Chauffeurs. A young guy, dressed very smartly, called Wayne collected us and brought us to the races. When we arrived, he informed us that Tom, one of the co owners of the business got in contact with one of the best jockeys in Cork and gave us a list of tips for each race. During the races, wayne came up to us and asked if everything was ok and even took pictures of us. This is by far and above the best Chauffeur Company we have ever used. And we are coming from an English perspective where we used Chauffeur services regularly.